"Krezol group" policy on industrial safety, security and environment protection
Our company clearly realizes its civil responsibility for favorable environment protection and rational utilization of natural resources. Among «Krezol group» priority tasks are: providing safe labor conditions for employees, health protection for company personnel and for residents of the Company’s area of operations, protection of favorable environment. For attaining these goals the company is building the System of management of industrial safety, health and environment protection, that includes also fire safety requirements, as well as emergencies prevention and elimination.
System of management of industrial safety, health and environment protection means:
- Steady refinement of industrial safety, health and environment protection with controls of these commitments execution
- Creation of safe and healthy labor conditions by reaching the levels of production processes consistent with the modern state of technologies and scientific achievements.
- Rising level of industrial and ecological safety of the production through timely replacement and reliability increase of the technological equipment, providing its safe and accident-free use.
- Creating and sustaining of the system of controls in the field of industrial safety, health and environment protection that is to be effective and compliant with the international standards requirements on HSSE, and will ensure regular planning actions for settling safety, security health and environment issues that may arise.
- Ensuring minimization of adverse effect on personnel and environment of new industrial sites through refinement of pre-project and project documentation preparation and through proper assessments.